• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Some random pics

nedly05

Yeah it's a Kawasaki 95ZV, its a bad xxx loader, it sounds awesome when the operator winds it up, I'll try to get more pics if I go tomorrow!

nedly05

Some new pics.

Site work on a barn rehab. This barn was about 25 mins. from falling over, had to dig around and under it, and build a road around it with a turn around spot.

Attachments

• 11-3-08 002.jpg
    11-3-08 002.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 2,065
  • 11-3-08 011.jpg
    11-3-08 011.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 2,049
  • 11-3-08 013.jpg
    11-3-08 013.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 2,063

nedly05

The weather turned back nice today, so we headed back into the mountains to get some grading and a septic system done before winter sets in for good.

1)Ready to roll

2)walking the 70 2 miles beyond where I can get the truck/trailer

3)rough grading, access road construction

Attachments

• 11-3-08 020.jpg
    11-3-08 020.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 2,041
  • 11-3-08 018.jpg
    11-3-08 018.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,049
  • 11-3-08 017.jpg
    11-3-08 017.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 2,047

nedly05

It was put on by Iroquois Equipment in Hinesburg Vt. It may be an ox, I thought it was made at Iroquois. It is heated and made from AR400, 2'minus shot rock doesnt even dent it!

Last edited:

Joe Dirt

Occupation
Painter at John Deere-Hitachi
That 27c deere looks good.. I have a run a 35c before and it was very strong ..

nedly05

Friday was supposed to be an easy day, move two machines, and be done by noon. Well the little 503 galion decided to make that a bit more of a challenge than I had been expecting. The blade caught at the top of the beaver tail and then it wouldnt go forward or backward. I gave it my all moving the blade and trying to rock it until I had it in a position that left me with 1 option, call for the backhoe!

Once the backhoe got there we lifted it up and hitched it on the trailer, chained it down. Back in business! Then I had to unload it, The same deal only the opposite direction, this time the machine had traction when the blade caught and it shot the front right off the side of the tail. Had to walk out and get a dozer. put the dozer blade under the grader blade and lifted it and walked it back on to the ramps. What an event! next time I'll be moving it with the 5 ton tilt!!

Attachments

• grader trailer 3.jpg
    grader trailer 3.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 2,042
  • grader trailer 2.jpg
    grader trailer 2.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 2,053
  • grader trailer.jpg
    grader trailer.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 2,046

EddieWalker

Nedly,

Just came across your thread and wanted to compliment you on it. I really enjoyed reading about your adventures!!!! But even better are your pics. Both the equipment and the scenery are amazing!!!

Thanks,
Eddie

nedly05

Thanks Eddie I'm glad you're enjoying it!, here are some more from the summer. This job was a trick, it rained so much in the early part of the summer that the site was so wet the only machine we could use was the excavator, the loader was useless after about 10 minutes. We had to cut and fill to make the site, and then install drains to dry it up. I dont have very many good pics, but here are a few. We finally got the site dried up enough to dig the cellar, but the drains ran steady, and still are running. In the middle pic, the dog was so tired from digging up the sub slab as we prepped it that she needed a nap! Pic quality isnt great, they are cell phone pics!

Attachments

• 70 quinty job.jpg
    70 quinty job.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,990
  • quinty job.jpg
    quinty job.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 2,002
  • quinty job 2.jpg
    quinty job 2.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 2,001

JDOFMEMI

Nedly

Next time you have to load that little blade, try removing the 2 bolts for the blade pitch and rolling the blade back closer to vertical. That will gain you 6 to 8 inches of clearance, and a less stressfull laoding experience.

Thanks for sharing your adventures.

nedly05

Nedly

Next time you have to load that little blade, try removing the 2 bolts for the blade pitch and rolling the blade back closer to vertical. That will gain you 6 to 8 inches of clearance, and a less stressfull laoding experience.

Thanks for sharing your adventures.

I noticed that after I tried to unload it!!!! Thanks!

nedly05

Todays project, strip sod and topsoil, seperate stones(stones in the 1st pic were in the topsoil layer:eek:), and dig a 24X36 foundation with a small bump out on the back side, walk out in the front with frost walls. Everything was going great, then I found ledge. Forgot to take any ledge pics, soory bout that. After a long period of indecision with the homeowners we decided to stick to plan A and dig the cellar, then let the concrete guy tell us what he wants, if anything. Here are a few pics!

Attachments

• nowicki dig 4.jpg
    nowicki dig 4.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,931
  • nowicki dig 3.jpg
    nowicki dig 3.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 1,929
  • nowicki dig 2.jpg
    nowicki dig 2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,918
  • nowicki dig.jpg
    nowicki dig.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,935

tootalltimmy

First pic is a truck I saw in Port Alberni B.C.

2 and 3) Pics of my excavator at a basement job with a layer of beach sand. This is high on a bench above Okanagan lake B.C.

4 and 5) Pics of a job hauling rocks to the river channel The load had to be washed down in the truck with a hose before unloading in the river. I was driving the gravel truck. Excavator sat in the river. Drive oil was replaced with peanut oil I believe.

Attachments

• Jack Lewko1.jpg
    Jack Lewko1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,851
  • Jack1.jpg
    Jack1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,860
  • truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,851
  • H&M river3.jpg
    H&M river3.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,847
  • H&M river.jpg
    H&M river.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,833

D5G

nedly, great pics....those little kobelco's are awesome!

tootalltimmy; with no disrespect intended, what exactly does that have to do with this topic?

nedly05

I love the kobelco, you cant believe how much work you can do with that machine. Its our bread and butter really, we use it all the time. I would love to have a new one! (wouldnt we all..:rolleyes:)

Timmy, its ok I know you wernt trying to highjack, its a confusing title, great pics just the same! how do you like the case machine?

tootalltimmy

Thanks for the kind words. I try to follow the unwritten rules. I was just confused again! Keep posting more pictures please.

I have put only 170 hours on it myself. 540 total I like it a lot . But.... Seeing how this is my first machine, I don't have a lot to compare it to.