• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Some cool old tractors

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
sharp ford with a few mods.
The funny thing is that 600 has the 4 cylinder engine but dual exhaust. I kind of sort of know the owner, nobody was home that day so I didn't dig too deep.
They are Pullers in their own class, doesn't look like they are hopped up too much from stock.

Old Doug

Only one old tractor the case is older the rest are the kind of tractors i have used or owned.

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
The Oliver is the best out of the bunch for tractor pulling. Very popular with pullers.
Back in the 90's I had an Oliver Row crop 77 with an adjustable wide front axle. Just a toy at the time. Sold it for about 4 times what I paid for it.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Nice tractors RZ ! :cool:

I'm going with the WD Allis - Chalmers .:D

There is a former logger down near Eau Claire, Wisconsin that built a WD 45 for his daughter to pull with. It pulls enough RPMs that she does exhibition bare tractor runs clocking at 42 NPH. She upsets the men quite regularly.