• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Solenoid coil

just-a-mechanic

Looking for help trying to find a vickers coil for my 1650 case dozer
Part number is
H 865 923
Thanks

I/m looking for a solenoid coil as well, but for the D31P-20A hydraulic tilt cylinder /or angle cylinder selector. The entire assembly cost 1200$ if I recall correctly, I just need a coil, which I would assume you are in the same position.

I can see on the side of mine that it used to have a label, is your by chance still legible? Mine is no longer legible.

EDIT: I see the part number, I thought it was for the assembly, but now I think you might have posted the actual number for the coil.

Tinkerer

I/m looking for a solenoid coil as well, but for the D31P-20A hydraulic tilt cylinder /or angle cylinder selector. The entire assembly cost 1200$ if I recall correctly, I just need a coil, which I would assume you are in the same position.

I can see on the side of mine that it used to have a label, is your by chance still legible? Mine is no longer legible.

EDIT: I see the part number, I thought it was for the assembly, but now I think you might have posted the actual number for the coil.
The OP has a Case 1650 Case dozer.
Does the Komatsu D31P use the same coil ?

Lyle niemi

I would think you could find a coil of some kind and make it work . I operated one with a hand held magnet before.
Yes, I was thinking the same thing , I didn’t think getting this coil was going to be a big issue, I’ll see what call backs I get today on the part

just-a-mechanic

The OP has a Case 1650 Case dozer.
Does the Komatsu D31P use the same coil ?

The PN is 114-62-47140, its a 24 volt coil similar as shown above. The stem is probably metric however, I needed to clean out the stem and the coil was stuck. The coil locating dowel pin broke the bottom of the coil out trying to remove it.

Ill have to measure it to see, it uses a plastic nut to lock it down. I send a pic in a few.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Spencer hydraulics is where I get them local. Take the coil in with you so they can measure the ID for the stud and the OD for sitting on the hydraulic valve.

Volvomad

Older volvo wheel loaders use vickers coils if u have a volvo breaker near by. They never gave much trouble so if they are similar in size they may do the job.