• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Snow pusher sizes, is 10 feet too big for a takeuchi tl10?

eric12

I have a takeuchi tl10 and i found a good deal on a 10 foot snow pusher for it. i don't plan on using it a lot or for anything specific, more just for cleaning up around apartments or for the driveway at home. has anyone pushed much snow with a 10 foot box on a tracked skid steer without buying special tracks?
Thanks for any thoughts

Equip Junkie

I have a Bobcat T770. It is 92 hp and ways 10500lbs. I tried with the stock padded tracks, but found that they didn't work so well on ice. I picked up a set of multi-bars from the Bobcat dealer and they are wayyyyy better. I use the 10' snow push for doing parking lots, and I love it. :) It makes short work of pushing snow compared to an angle blade.

cartzblown94z

My mustang ( tl130) has no prob with a 9 foot blade or 10ft box I'm also running prowler AT tracks which are a small bar style likes the asv tracks and it does awesome in snow