• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Snow Plow

Old Doug

There is a mile of gravel between the drive way and the high way. This year i will need to plow it some so the girls that take care of my parents can come and go. I have 3 tractors no cabs . I have a good home made front blade that was on a 3020. It gos back to the draw bar and has a cylinder in front so what when its raised the frame running to the drawbar dosent raise. I would like to mount this on a truck because they have heaters. The truck i would like to use is a 1963 f600 and its frame horns are light so i would make a mount under the frame behind the cab so i could use the draw bar setup or should i mount it on a tractor and rig up a heat houser the blade is a little big for my tractors.