• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Smartphone holder

Mother Deuce

I haven’t been brave enough to carry anything in my phone case other than a phone.
I figure that if I lost the phone, away from home, I could get by without too much drama, but if I lost cards, license etc. at the same time I would be up the proverbial creek.
That would be bad I have seen some of what lives in the creeks down that way! Krikey!!

Queenslander

Even worse is being up the said creek without a paddle.:rolleyes:
It won’t be too long before a smart phone will be essential to communicate with machinery.
We already use them to interact with all manner of things don’t we?

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals

Blocker in MS

I haven’t been brave enough to carry anything in my phone case other than a phone.
I figure that if I lost the phone, away from home, I could get by without too much drama, but if I lost cards, license etc. at the same time I would be up the proverbial creek.

I should have clarified. I do not carry all that stuff with my phone. I have been known to set my phone with the magnet on top of the cards when they were on the console of the truck though. Been known to carry my phone with magnet facing my wallet in the same hand too. No troubles with that so far. I try to be conscious of not doing that though:)

Blocker in MS

All the GPS screens and camera screens we run in the tractors are RAM mounted. They are great. The magnet is best for jumping in and out of multiple machines though. I have been known to have to run some of the Prime’s equipment on many, many jobs to help keep up.