1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

small "Bobcat" articulated wheel loaders

Discussion in 'Compact Wheel Loaders' started by trombeur, Mar 20, 2022.

1. trombeur

trombeur Senior Member

small "Bobcat" articulated wheel loaders:

hi I noticed in some article on the net that bobcat produces or has produced with its brand and its livery small articulated wheel loaders similar to the Italian Venieri or palazzani, similar to the Atlas, why they have never expanded their market to this type and tonnage of machinery, I do not think there is much market, strange that they do not produce backhoe, they are very versatile machines both on construction sites and on farms farms and forest works, even manitou told me that it makes small earthmoving machinery more suitable for agricultural use, you know nothing , thank you

[​IMG]
    Bobcat compact wheel loader
    [​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.manitou.com/en-TD/our-machines/articulated-loaders
    [​IMG]

https://www.manitou.com/en-AL/our-machines/compact-loaders
    [​IMG]

2. CM1995

CM1995 Administrator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Bobcat made a wheel loader back in the '80's as well.

512high likes this.
  3. trombeur

trombeur Senior Member

thanks for the clarification, they are not common machines in my part.

512high likes this.
  4. zeroo

zeroo Charter Member

plumbing contractor
    Kubota makes them too. Was wondering about trading my svl75 in for a r640. 11000lb machine. I just use the svl around the farm, sometimes do some work for my builders like backfilling the lines I dug or graveling a slab. But mostly its just for small stuff around the farm. Problem is it tears the yard up and my gravel driveway. Kubota just re-did the cabs on the wheel loaders, look nice. But the svl is great for grading around the cows, you can really see the bucket edge and cut great swells. Tough decision.

5. trombeur

trombeur Senior Member

thanks for your valuable intervention.

6. Tags

Tags Senior Member

I have an SVL 90–2 and a Kubota R630 wheel loader, if there’s any mud at all or it’s slightly slick you can forget about using the small wheel loader for anything productive, the track loader around your farm is probably the way to go.

7. digger doug

digger doug Senior Member

Thrash-A-Matic designer