• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Skid steer, Amazment somone doesnt get hurt

Arabhacks

Banned
Occupation
Underemplyed Operator
Jailtime + lawsuit.

I wouldnt stand there & watch him id w/ my temper & high blood pressure Being like it is I'D HURT THAT DUMBA$$

1st CALL HIM OFF THE MACHINE

2ND BEAT HIS A$$ Silly whith a cheater pipe (probly be arrested for assult & battery but would be worth it ) & IF A BRICK , CONCRETE OR BLOCK WAS NEAR DO THIS NUMBER W/ HIS HEAD :Banghead WIDE OPEN

3rd THEN FIRE HIM :mad:

4th call my salesman tell him i got a trade in on buying a new one

If i done that w/ANY my dad's & granddad's or anyone they subbed for equipment I WOULD HAD MY A$$ Beat sevearly :eek:

Thats ignorrance use a Bobcat like a oversized SKATEBOARD :mad:

Just ventting yall now i feel better ;)

later

Bulldog

Hello.

At that point the legal system would kick in.
You would be required to go through anger management and the like.

But, bobcats are operated by everyone, with little training for anyone.

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
Son... that's a very impressive display of skid-steer mastery.

You're fired.

LOL!

Yea tell him that your operators can not do that and you can not afford the pay scale for his skills.Now you stupid #^*+*$%#@ your fired.

Per Eriksson

Bobcat in Sweden always have a guy at the trade shows doing this type of acrobatics to attract the crowds.

Arabhacks

Banned
Occupation
Underemplyed Operator
I wouldnt stand there & watch him id w/ my temper & high blood pressure Being like it is I'D HURT THAT DUMBA$$

1st CALL HIM OFF THE MACHINE

2ND BEAT HIS A$$ Silly whith a cheater pipe (probly be arrested for assult & battery but would be worth it ) & IF A BRICK , CONCRETE OR BLOCK WAS NEAR DO THIS NUMBER W/ HIS HEAD :Banghead WIDE OPEN

3rd THEN FIRE HIM :mad:

4th call my salesman tell him i got a trade in on buying a new one

If i done that w/ANY my dad's & granddad's or anyone they subbed for equipment I WOULD HAD MY A$$ Beat sevearly :eek:

Thats ignorrance use a Bobcat like a oversized SKATEBOARD :mad:

Just ventting yall now i feel better ;)

later

Bulldog

Hello.

I asked one of my friends what he would do if you went after him with a piece of pipe.
He said that he would run like hell, get back on the machine and make you drop it.
Remember that a bobcat operator is a laborer as a rule, and it is hard to get the laborers to even check the oil!
But to be sure, the guy I talked to thinks the whole thing is dumb.

Eric

I had to turn the sound off to watch that, so I might have missed the part where he said it was someone else's machine. Maybe it's his?! Just playing devil's advocate. I love reading people getting so worked up over this. If it was his own machine would people care so much?? Have a great day!

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
I had to turn the sound off to watch that, so I might have missed the part where he said it was someone else's machine. Maybe it's his?! Just playing devil's advocate. I love reading people getting so worked up over this. If it was his own machine would people care so much?? Have a great day!

No if it is his or a rental I don't care.I think most of us here was talking about if it was our machine.Any way I bet his Insurance would have something to say about it.

Eric

Agreed. I used to work for a rental company, I've seen some pretty funny/stupid stuff. Like the time a guy used a 10' chain to pull a 15' wall down... on top of a new 310G! Or the 16 year old who wasn't driving the 5 yard top kick dump truck when it magically tipped over!! Happy times.

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
Agreed. I used to work for a rental company, I've seen some pretty funny/stupid stuff. Like the time a guy used a 10' chain to pull a 15' wall down... on top of a new 310G! Or the 16 year old who wasn't driving the 5 yard top kick dump truck when it magically tipped over!! Happy times.
One thing about the rental companys' here is.If you return it with damage they will fix it with all new parts then send you a bill for it.I know a company that got a bill for $45,000 in damages on a 325 Cat hoe.

Eric

That's correct. We always used factory part's and panel's. The dump truck guy ended up buying the truck... something like $40,000, I still see it around.