• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

SK13SR Hydraulic problems

jammer1961

Kobelco SK13SR Hyddraulic problems

please can anyone help I have a Kobelco SK13SR mini digger the hydraulic system suddenly gave up the ghost in the middle of a job on a steep bank, I managed to get down hill into the middle of the field but that's as far as it will go, the pipe from the pump is getting extremely hot and when operating levers the pipes to the selected ram are getting hot, machine vibrates and is trying move rams but it seems like a drop in pressure but there are no leaks, have checked solenoids they seem to be ok, everything I can find and have read points to air in pump contributing to heat, can anyone tell me what pressure the pump should run at I don't have a manual but if someone could suggest where I can get one would be great, also is there any way the tracks would turn to allow me to move the machine back to base where it can at least be worked on more easily, both filters feed and return have been replaced and new hydraulic oil.
many thanks jammer61
Today we have manage to check pump pressure and it is running and holding 430 t0 480 PSI at the first manifold after the pump with the two solenoids on inlet side, checked pressure at the main valve assembly and nothing no reading, anyone have any idea's please as I am no mechanic and stuck in field in middle of Dordogne France, many thanks jammer1961