• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Sk 120 won't track

cooberb78

Occupation
automotive technician
I still can't get my machine to track properly. When I check a1 and a2 they don't have but about 200psi when travel valves are moved (cable operated). Left travel works sometimes and I get pressure increase at pump. If I hold the right pedal down after a while it will kick in at full speed and I get pressure increase at pump. Have went through book on all pressure measurements for all functions. All pressures are spot on except travel. Measured at pump,T in at top of swivel and T in at right motor no pressure

mikebramel

You're measuring the outlet pressure but you need to figure out what controls the displacement of the pums?

cooberb78

Occupation
automotive technician
If a am testing pressure at the a1 and a2 test ports at pump and get no pressure how do you know if the pump is bypassing or if the internal regulator is not advancing swash plate

cooberb78

Occupation
automotive technician
Ok got ya. So I think I have four pilot signals going to pump. Should I dead head test them or T test. I would guess to do both in case problem is down stream.

cooberb78

Occupation
automotive technician
Ok I T into my pilot negative control's at the pump. All levers in neutral at full throttle 500psi at both pumps. Left travel lever engaged I have no pressure drop I'm guessing this is causing my low power on left side. Right travel lever engaged I have pressure drop below 200psi and I can hear the pump change sounds like it is struggling but no pressure from pump to travel motor. (Brake spool and springs seem fine)