• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Siteboss gps

fourwheel1

Occupation
excavating & farming
Does anyone have any experience or advice on site boss gps systems?? They were introduced at con expo, thru don't have all the bells and whistles but are a fraction of the price. They were created from a sales team that saw a need in the industry. Looking for feedback or advice.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I didn't see their booth. A quick search comes up with GPS systems for cell towers. Is that the same company?

fourwheel1

Occupation
excavating & farming
I don't think it's the same..I realize I won't be able to scale this in the future for machine control but I'm also not convinced I'll ever want to go that route anyway.

SiteBossgps

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in SiteBoss. Our website is Siteboss.com and we're also on instagram and Facebook at @SiteBossgps. If you are interested in contacting SiteBoss, feel free to give us a call at 207-351-8251 and we'll be happy to schedule a demo or assist you with anything you need. Thank you!

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome the Forums SiteBoss. Glad to have you.

Take a moment to read the Forum Rules -

Specifically this section on advertising -

Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. With prior approval, a vendor of goods or services may create one introductory post or thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. Approval may be obtained by contacting any staff member. Hover your cursor over their screen name and use the "Start conversation" feature. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Special Note: Vendors of goods or services, or their representatives, who join the forums and make no worthwhile contributions other than to post multiple links to said goods and services are considered spammers. Spammers will have their posts removed, and their membership terminated with extreme prejudice.

This thread is your introductory post. Thanks in advance.