• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Single pin versus dual pin conversion

Odyknuck

I have been debating converting my single pin to dual pin standard on my Mustang 940. One reason is the pin setup on mine is broken and there is no longer a handle, just a pin that you insert a clip in the bottom to keep it from falling out. Anyways the conversion would be expensive to do. The dual pin replacement setup is 700 plus shipping. Then my 2 buckets and snow plow would need the plates converted at around 150 each plus labor etc. I would think in my case as it is for home use is to just buy the single pin conversion plate for any additional attachement I would buy. Right now all I am looking at is a set of forks and maybe a backhoe. Curious what others have done.