1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Single pin skid start bucket

Discussion in 'Compact Equipment Attachments' started by Cmed250f, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Cmed250f

Cmed250f New Member

Good afternoon everyone I am looking to see if anyone can point me in the right direction to find a single pin replacement bucket for my omc mustang skid steer 72"

2. Mark13

Mark13 Well-Known Member

Berlon makes all sorts of stuff if you ask. I have 2 of their buckets and they're well built.

3. Ronsii

Ronsii Senior Member

s/e Heavy equipment operator
    Would you be willing to post a picture of the bucket? I guess I just don't remember the tak/mustang buckets only having one pin....

4. Tags

Tags Senior Member

E57258DE-1C58-4236-83C7-CA70E4EDC9F5.jpeg This is a pic looking from the seat out. It has one pin directly centered off the bottom/back of the bucket/attachment

Ronsii likes this.
  5. Ronsii

Ronsii Senior Member

s/e Heavy equipment operator
    Thanks Tags :) I've used enough of them... don't know why I couldn't remember how it worked...:confused:

6. Cmed250f

Cmed250f New Member

Thanks for picture tags yes the bucket set up I have looks just like that...having a hard time finding a replacement bucket

7. Tags

Tags Senior Member

I think any manufacturer would make that style coupled on a bucket for you, but you’ll probably have to wait…

8. Tags

Tags Senior Member

9. Mark13

Mark13 Well-Known Member

An OMC made Mustang skid is a whole lot different then the Mustang skids that are a slightly altered Takeuchi skid.