• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Simex asphalt profiler

rockman

Hi , Is anyone using a Simex asphalt profilier ?.

I have had one for the last 3-4 years , whilst it has been good with minimal breakdowns , it just always seemed to be lacking a bit in power . I run in on a Takeuchi TL 250 , high-flow machine so I would have assumed that I would have enough horsepower / flow and pressure to run it comfortably .
I have just had a hydraulic problem occur and have now found out the factory has no idea how the profilier was made , no hydraulic schematics at all .
Turn's out that Simex sold the profilier to their UK dealer who then on-sold it to their Australian dealer ... and then I brought it .

Now that I have a problem , it seems that factory can't help .

Just putting it out there to see if anyone has had any issues with their Simex attachment at all ?.

Cheers Jim