• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Shop Crane/Hoist build, need ideas!

overworked

Td25c, question, Is there a stop to keep wheels from coming off track if wall bows out? Looks like a nice easy setup. Overworked

td25c

overworked , It has stops at the front of the building as it could roll rite out with the shop doors open . At the rear of the building it bumps up against the tin . Thanks for brining that up overworked ..... Need to weld in rear track stops as my kids seem to enjoy banging the crane against the tin on the building :D.

We built it in 1991 before I had concrete on the floor . Damn...... Time sure flies ! Use it about every day for something or another .

Attachments

• 100_1742[1].jpg
    100_1742[1].jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,582

trombeur

hello lefty trombeur are a user, I would also need to carry a mobile crane gantry for my garage, you may kindly attach more pictures drawings with measurements and mathematical calculations, I would be very grateful I have to make a stand movable beams I also steel on which to hang a chain hoist trolley that moves through thanks again for your suggestions and your paziienza the next tromeur look forward to clarification thanks

crane 2.jpg
portale.jpg:confused: