1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Shipping (Conex) Containers For Sale! All Sizes Available!

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale/Wanted' started by EverythingContainers, Feb 8, 2019.

1. EverythingContainers

EverythingContainers New Member

My names Eddie Foster, I'm the owner of Everything Containers. We sell new and used shipping (conex) containers in a variety of sizes from 20' to 40' High Cubes. We are the largest re-sellers of containers. About 70% of my business is with contractors and farmers, so I figured I'd pop in here and offer my product.

I operate 42 depots around the country which allows us access to deliver just about anywhere. These are 100% COR-TEN steel construction, no fiberglass, wood or aluminum. They come standard with one double door on one end of the container. There are hasps for up to 4 locks to secure the container. The floors are forklift rated and are 1 1/8 thick multi-laminate wood.

I've attached some pictures of some deliveries we recently did.

If anyone is interested in a quote, I'd be glad to discuss further. My contact information is below, you can either leave me your information or send me a message.

Eddie Foster
    (484) 626-1289 - Call or Text
    everythingcontainers@gmail.com

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]