• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

Gary Layton

I recently bought a 2006 CAT 320CL excavator. I have the Operation and Maintenance Manual that came with it...publication SEBU7342-06 dated Aug. 2005

I would like to get the Service and Parts manual for the machine.

These are the specs for my machine:
sn PAB06638
Engine SN MAE05872
AR No. (arrangement) 2870092

The manuals I find on-line are for engine SNs starting with MAA1 or MAB1 -- none start with MAE. Does it matter? The manual that came with the machine shows the MAA, MAB, FBA, GAA, etc...but no MAE

Do the MAA and MAB manuals also apply to the MAE serial no. engines?

TVA

Does anyone have any files that they can share on Borg Warner PR1?
I can only find the paper back on e-bay, which is fine with me, but it’ll take time to get here. And that thing is on only one forklift that can lift high for the whole company.

Gary Layton

Still looking for Service manual for CAT 320CL

These are the specs for my machine:
sn PAB06638
Engine SN MAE05872
AR No. (arrangement) 2870092

Makar

i nead a owners manual for fiat hitachi fh 150 w.3 1997, cummins engine, can anyone help me. thank you