• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

domsant17

Occupation
senior mechanic
service manual of komatsu PC210-5

Hi Dave,
I have a shop manual for PC40MRX-1 (PDF format)... not sure what the X means (my expertise is with Hitachi) but drop me an email if you are interested.
It suits a range of machines around that size, and weighs in at just under 200mb, so would have to put it on a disc for you and mail it over.

Guys, I have a huge range of Komatsu and Hitachi manuals of all sorts here. Let me know if there's something you need. My email address is steve@oztrak.com.au

Cheers,
Sharpy

Good day steve, could you please send me a repair manual of komatsu PC210-5 or any PC200 dash 5 series.My email is domsant17@yahoo.com.

Bumpus

Occupation
Disability / Retired
These people have hundreds of different original manuals for Cat, and they may have what you are looking for.

General Gear and Machine,
733 Desert Wind Rd.,
Boise, Idaho, 83716 US

Contact John Parks at 1-208-342-8911

Email webmaster@tractorparts.com

Willis Bushogin

Occupation
owner
I have service and parts manual for a JD690B
They are like new condition, in a special binder

Ahjukartul

Hello,

Does anyone know where can i add hydraulic oil for Volvo EC15XTV. Where is this spot.
Does anyone have service manual for this mini digger?

Sripola

Hi guys looking for the electrical schematics and if possible the chapter for the electronics and stepper motor sections for a 1995 CAT 312. Any help appreciated

digger_hunter

Hi,
I am looking for a Cat 312 service manual as well. Would appreciate it if someone could send a pdf copy etc. I need the electrical schematics as well.
Any help appreciated

maddogoffroad

need some manual as well

Good day, i'm new to this site. It's great and i found a lots of info; however i'm still looking for some manual.
i need the parts manual for:

Nissan N20 or a Hanix H27 mini excavator (they are both the same)

Thanks Chris

jeph

Occupation
compact construction and tractor mechanic
I am looking for a service manual for a new style john deere 50D excavator with the slide switch on the joystick for auxilirly hydraulics <2010-2012 I think> Thanks!