• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

mbreg7

Anyone know where a service manual is available for an Akerman H12BLC excavator? Any suggestions are appreciated!

hmcs01

Hi All, just got a 2002 Cat 301.8 mini ex that needs some work, was hoping to do it myself so I am looking for any parts and service manuals, willing to pay a reasonable price.
Just not the Finning price of 400-700bones...
thanks!

zigzag

I have the New holland service/workshop manual MH5,6 MH plus MH City.
May be it is good for you?

Walssj

Tool king could you forward the manuals for a 97 JD 490e to walssj@gmail.com. I just purchased one and need to know how to operate and repair it.
The front rollers are worn out and need to be replace. The pins on the track chain look to be worn pretty bad. I can see what appears to be a seal on each pin that is gone. Do the pins have seals and if they are gone what kind of repair am I looking at or how long will they last without repair?
Thanks,
Spence

Pilgrim22

Hi riland,
I am considering a couple old Allis Chalmers crawlers and need to instruct the seller where the serial and model #s are....Can you tell me please....and then I will ping you for the correct service manual..!?!..
One is red and one is yellow.HD-3,5,or 6 i expect...trying to figure out what year they are.

Thank you,

123paw paw

Occupation
Fleet manager
Hello ,I'm looking for a complete shop manual for a Case 580 Super E with the Cummins engine Also a parts book to