• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service on my tracked minidumper Yanmar C8R video

ITW

New video on my youtube channel :D

I've done an service with oil change some small fixes and changed an track on my minidumper.
Also started to service the rollers and disassembled one for finding bearing size.

Check out the video

I added some timelines in the description for quick jumping between digging out the minidumper, servicing and working on the rollers.

Glen Bell

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator at a coal mine
New video on my youtube channel :D

I've done an service with oil change some small fixes and changed an track on my minidumper.
Also started to service the rollers and disassembled one for finding bearing size.

Check out the video

I added some timelines in the description for quick jumping between digging out the minidumper, servicing and working on the rollers.
Old thread, but just wanted to tell you I love your content on your YouTube channel and look forward to all new videos ( well, not so much snow plowing - I live in Canada and get enough snow plowing of my own :) )
Good job, keep putting it out there!

Glen