• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service Manual Trading Post

dixon700

Occupation
heavy truck mechanic
I ended up just buying manuals on a disc for my 580sk on ebay for $12

Occupation
Retired RN
I just bought a 530 CK diesel TLB and would surely be grateful to receive the 530CK manual if still available. I'm too new to be able to PM you it appears but am pretty sure I'll be hanging around here to learn. I have a fair collection of Stihl chainsaw manuals to offer anyone who may need them [digital formats].

Thanks!

Occupation
Retired RN
Oops-this was in reply to #56 posted by 075 offering a 530 CK manual [plus I'm post-whoring to build up my count so I can PM...[-: ]

Occupation
Retired RN
Probably wrong forum, but I have Oliver 70 manuals I can scan & email...

I believe in trying to offer something in return to sites I join. I have no manuals for heavy equipment as such just yet other than Case 530 CK parts catalog and Case Model 32/32S backhoe attachment parts catalog, However, I do have the service manual and operator's manual for the Oliver 70 farm tractor which I am willing to scan and email to anyone who needs it.

Occupation
Retired RN
NOBODY has a shop manual for a '65 Case 530 CK with the 188 diesel? Been a month, got the ebay one on disk-less than I'd hoped for, sadly...the exploded parts diagrams at Coleman Equipment have been pretty helpful, but the step-by-step of a shop manual would be handy for this ol' guy with arthritic hands so I don't have to do things more than once 'cause I didn't take apart/reassemble something in the proper sequence-

pajibson

I'm looking for a service manual for a case 90XT or at least some wiring diagrams. No idea what the serial # is sorry. If I can get it to stay running long enough maybe we can get it cleaned off and find one.

hosspuller

I have the TM 1420 for a Deere 310C in PDF to share

I'm looking for 310C electrical diagrams to repair Previous Owner wiring mess.

Perhaps tell me which Deere publication I should be looking for.

bobbyblades

Here is a link to an astounding number of service manuals for various mfrs. of construction equipment. They are in .pdf format and fully downloadable. At least the ones that I looked at. I found the web-site by accident while looking up a part. I am in no way affiliated with MinnPar.
http://www.minnpar.com/manuals.asp

some parts are password protected a window ask for password but i got the user manual