• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service Manual Trading Post

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
[Q UOTE="Lmcmullen, post: 778017, member: 74806"]lmcmullen12@yahoo.com

thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]
I just sent you a email with them.Hopefully that is what you are looking for .Let know if you have anything that can be added to library .
thanks
Ed

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
I'm looking for a Case 580SK SuperK service manual in PDF if anyone has access to one or knows where I can get one.

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Hello, I'm looking for a service manual and parts manual for a 1969 Ford 5550 backhoe. I have a complete service manual for a 550/555 if anyone needs it.
I don't have the one you're looking for but I do have one for a 1150E/1155E Case crawler. I will try and keep what you have in mind when I need it.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I have service manual for 1150E 1155E , but it have size 783 mb. It can possible to send through file exchanger.:)
You can right click on the file and compress it to email .Or if you have Outlook you can send through Onedrive .Which is for transferring large files.

zigzag

You can right click on the file and compress it to email .Or if you have Outlook you can send through Onedrive .Which is for transferring large files.
I have sent it to you as attachment. Have you get it ?