• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service Manual Trading Post

Leaky backhoe

Figured out my problem. Broken wire from the starter to the switch and switch was wired incorrectly. Learned alot off of this site and youtube. Very nice site!

Tomlin

I am looking for the service manual for a '97 John Deere 544G if anyone has it and can help me out. Thanks.

Shblack

Hi - I am looking for a chassis & engine service manuals for a Komatsu WB140-2N backhoe, S/N 22178. Believe the number for the chassis manual is CEBM012700, the engine manual is WEBM4D9801

Thanks for the help!

garage0beer

Just picked up a 1992 John Deere 310D and i am looking to download the service manual, oil foaming out of the reverser dip tub.
IMG_1697.JPG

laycobeau

Occupation
Lead electronic technician
I am looking for a manual for WA400a-1 or a D475a-1 komatsu. I need the wiring diagram for the 7861-51-1300 ins panes that fits both and
most of the w series. Can any one help?

jeph

Occupation
compact construction and tractor mechanic
Good day! Anyone have a service manual for a cat 416 backhoe? 1987 even just the shuttle shift/ transmission section would be fantastic!

pajibson

Looking for the service manual or boom chain replacement chunk of the service manual for an Ingersoll rand VR642B telehandler. Any help would be appreciated TIA