• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

series 1 450ct H to ISO Conversion

CFry

So I just got my new to me Case 450ct series 1 running. Turns out that it was just a couple relays not engaging, and an ignition switch connection issue. I was wondering if there was a way to convert the H-pattern to ISO. I saw there may be a kit available in another post, but could not find anything when searching. Is this something that is possible? I lucked into one heck of a deal, and if the conversion is possible, may consider it. If not, I guess I will learn to use the H-Pattern. or is it so simple as rerouting hydraulic hoses connected to the valves on the bottom of the controls to isolate bucket operation? Havent looked at the bottom of the joysticks up close, as it got dark outside.

Thanks,
Chuck

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Not on a Series one which is mech/servo controlled. You can on the pilot series 3 machines. H pattern is the pattern of SSL professionals anyway!

Mark13

H pattern is the pattern of SSL professionals anyway!

Ah crap, that's not good news for me then. I converted my Tak skid from H pattern back to ISO due to preference.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Taki is pilot, S3 machines are pilot, yours is mech/servo

suladas

Keep the H pattern, once you get use to it you'll wonder why you ever wanted to change. The only time ISO is better is if you travel really long distances all the time, and then I could see it being nicer only needing 1 hand. But doing virtually anything else, the precision of turning with H is huge.