• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Sellick Teleporter - I need to find a bucket

harmetp

Occupation
Farmer
Anyone know much about these - I think they were sold as Sanderson's as well. It has what I think is a european style quick hitch. I was figuring I just find a 1.5 to 2 yd bucket and go to work with the torch and welder and viola! However, I heard that there are lots of these teleporters around and buckets might be around if I know where to look. Any ideas?

thanks,

Pat

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 1,262

k.key

Occupation
Mechanic Self Employed
Parts are handled by Minn Parr now, don't know about a bucket. You may have to fab one. It is a Ford industrial tractor chassis you can get those parts from New Holland dealers.

harmetp

Occupation
Farmer
It does have some drawbacks - only lifts 5000 lbs compared to a 'real' telehandler's typical 6000lb rating and it's a little hard to see the forks so it's not quite as easy to use as a forklift. However, on my farm where I don't need 62 different machines (and definitely can't afford it) it's a nice compromise. I had a ford a66 until the motor decided to break again (I bought it with a broken rod and sold it with one). The loader was certainly great for lifting about everything (20Klb) lift, but it was really to big to get around at my place.

It doesn't seem like anyone is giving away buckets and I'm sort of hoping I find an older straight frame loader for about the price I'd pay for a bucket. I'll try to be patient and see what turns up.

thanks,

Pat