1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Seeking Photos Of My Dad & Uncle, George (Gyula) Balogh & Louie Balogh

Discussion in 'Gone But Not Forgotten' started by Brianna Balogh, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Brianna Balogh

Brianna Balogh New Member

George Balogh.jpg George Balogh..jpg Louie Balogh.jpg View attachment 223667 View attachment 223668 View attachment 223669
    Hello,
    I see a couple photos of my Dad George Balogh on here who passed away. I was wondering if anyone had more photos of him or could tell me stories of him from up in camp. He was with Timber West for about 44 years if my memory is correct & drove the bus everyday to take the guys up to work & drove them back home everyday. I used to clean out the cigarette butts from the ash trays in that bus on weekends when I was a little girl & would get paid to take a rag to all the mud. I never knew at the time, it would be one of my fondest childhood memories. I miss him & would love to hear your memories of him!
    Brianna Balogh

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    Tinkerer, heymccall and DB2 like this.