• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Seeking Knowledge

Swetz

Occupation
Electric & Gas Company
Hello All,

I come here every day seeking new knowledge regarding equipment, and am never disappointed. This site is awesome! I have some experience repairing backhoes, and some other equipment, but have been away from it for a while. I am the kind of a guy that gets great pleasure working hard, and fixing the things that break. In the future i will be purchasing a TLB and an excavator for my property (43 acres in North East PA). I am not sure which i will purchase first, but hope to purchase both within the next 4 years. These will be used pieces of equipment as i cannot afford new, nor do i need new. Glad to be a member of this great forum!!

Swetz

Occupation
Electric & Gas Company
Thanks for the warm welcomes!

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Well not sure if I have any Knowledge to spare, never started with all that much but glad to welcome you to the asylum, I mean Forum! Like they say:

"You don't have to be crazy to join we will take care of that in short order!"