• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

See What We Have To Deal With In California

StanRUS

Tax Attorney's email disclosure blah,blah (just received email asking for a favor)
Pursuant to recent requirements set forth in U.S. Treasury Regulation Circular 230, we are now required to inform you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax advice contained in this communication is not intended nor written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax related matters addressed herein. The information contained in this transmission is confidential and contains privileged attorney-client information or workproduct. This email may not be shared with others without our express prior written consent and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act and is only intended for the use of the intended recipient. Any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. Please immediately notify us via return email or by telephone at (909)XXX-XXXX and delete it from your computer system, destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk or otherwise. Thank you.
(emphasis mine)

Calif money grabbers have to pay for our' social welfare programs. Undocumented Business sounds like a great idea, LOL

StanRUS

I guess we are supposed to seek out penalties then?
Why do we use tax attorneys? Crazy

If you made it a sanctuary shop I'm afraid you would have to let the homeless stay there and provide a free needle exchange.
Some sanctuary types and homeless would demand 'free' drugs, full medical coverage, paid vacations, and retirement contributions. Society; really messed up:(