• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

SD-100F Pro pac

Malingos

Ok gentleman I am in need of some help, I have this IR roller that runs great but at times it acts like it locks up and won't go fwd or reverse and when it releases, that sucker jerks really bad. At first it began doing it whilst going up hill with drum on but now it does it on flat ground. Pumps do leak and had changed some hoses recently and fluid is full. No noises coming from pumps, so any advice or help is really appreciated. I'm thinking it's the pump that goes into transfer case but I could be wrong...

Bls repair

Occupation
Equipment operator,mechanic
Does it have differential on it? E break going on-off by its self

Malingos

It does have the rear diff, it does have button for parking brake . You think its electrical issue? How does the e brake mechanism work? Electrical to hydraulic?

Last edited: