• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Scrapers for the big boys !!!!

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
You guys... are all off base here. I once... BY MYSELF moves 1.64 milliion cubes of dirt at $ 4.27 a cube in 6 weeks with a salad fork, panty hose and 5 gallon pail.

You may ask why the panty hose?... Because when doing something fantastic, you gotta look good.

Did you tooken any pictures?

Cat Wrench

Last edited:

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
Well I was going to post some funny pictures of men in pantyhose so I searched it………………………………………………………..I would not suggest trying that especially if you just ate.:Banghead

Did you click the link?

Deeretime

Occupation
superintendent
Oh, by the way i kinda have a problem with ppl on my acount some times my mom logs on and tells some pritty epic dirt moving stories that may not be entirely true. like the one last week when i walked into the house with my boots on and she wanted $30 per
m2 to wash the floor! man she always gets her dirt prices wrong !

I paid in x's and o's by the way