• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Schramm Peumatractor

Dominion 410

Years back a local rental house had a Schramm 185 Peumatractor in their rental fleet.It had a six cylinder engine with three cylinders for power,the others for making air.There was a three position selector for either tractor,compressor or both.Have an old ad for these and it shows a whole range of attachments available.Broom,backhoe/loader,rock drill are some.Anyone remember or have dealings with these?

Dominion:canada

Dominion 410

hi scholzee,

your right,I did spell it wrong-having a moment...The link shows pictures of the same unit the rental company had.In fourth gear it would do around 30 mph.Only for the faint of heart-they had mechanical band brakes for stopping,and small at that.:drinkup

Dominion

jughead

Occupation
retired
i just happen to have a 4 cyl. tag-along that was running when i parked it. it did have a few problems though.

skyrptz

Occupation
self employed hdequipment repair welding, pulling
we had an old schram aparantley they were a favorite of railway repair companys we had a kent 999 air hammer on ours (steel making industry) it was great you could drive right up to the job site and you were ready to go no air compressor required