• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Scat Trak Model 13001

Joe

I am in need of information on a Scat Trak and do not know where to go to find what I need. I have a Scat Trak - Model #13001, Serial #TRK5358, Weight - 4850 - I need to do work on the steering box and cannot find any specs or a book, etc to help me out. It was made by OmniQuip Compact Technologies, but they are no longer and Volvo has taken that over - I have requested info from them also - If anyone has any info as to where I can find anything on this - PLEASE let me know.
Thanks
Joe

BRL

https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=143

That thread won't help you find the specs, but I guess it helps explain why finding those specs won't be easy. Good luck. I rented one recently (maybe when I get the pics back the particluar model is labelled on the side of the machine?). I agree with the posts in that other thread. Decent machine but tipsy. Had a hard time loading stone into landscape beds just going over one curb & then over a curb's height worth of wall to dump over shrubs. Had to take smaller buckets than it could handle because she felt like she would roll over if I tried to raise the bucket over the shrubs in front to dump behind them when one corner of the machine was up in the bed & couldn't get the whole thing up into certain parts. I know I have used other brands with heavier loads & worse hills & banks without feeling at all uncomfortable. Other than that, the machine did a great job & was comfortable to use.

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
Joe said:
I am in need of information on a Scat Trak and do not know where to go to find what I need. I have a Scat Trak - Model #13001, Serial #TRK5358, Weight - 4850 - I need to do work on the steering box and cannot find any specs or a book, etc to help me out. It was made by OmniQuip Compact Technologies, but they are no longer and Volvo has taken that over - I have requested info from them also - If anyone has any info as to where I can find anything on this - PLEASE let me know.
Thanks
Joe

Mmm... my best suggestion would be to contact your local Volvo dealer to see if they might help you out. If you're not in a rush, be paitent... maybe something will pop up somewhere. Good luck!