• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Scat track 1750D repair/parts manual needed

Bonita

I’ve been looking everywhere for some manuals on an old scat my dad owns and I can not find one does anyone have one or know where I can find it, I’m trying to get its hydraulic system fixed it’s leaking and I need the parts number and what part to change out and I need them bad !! It was a hassle removing the part and now have it sitting please anyone

Welder Dave

Try Thomas Equipment in Canada. I think they made some Skat Track machines. If the machine is really old might have been under the Koehring banner. In that case parts could be difficult but it's likely hyd. components are from common suppliers. Some details of what exactly is leaking would help and some pics. would be even better.

Last edited:

Bonita

I found the issue it’s the lip seal on the hydraulic pump that was leaking, but needed the manuals so that in the future I can figure out what I need it’s a heavily used machine and it breaks down a lot and need the info to make my life easier ..

Welder Dave

Parts manuals would help to identify specific parts but the OEM part numbers may be hard or impossible to cross. Things like seals can usually be matched up though.