• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Saw this to day

Tiny

I snapped this pic and went to his boss a few feet away and asked him if that was bad and he just laughed and said he'll be ok

Attachments

• boomm a.jpg
    boomm a.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,816
  • boomm aaaa.jpg
    boomm aaaa.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 1,818
Last edited:

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Nah, it's turned upside down so the fumes can't get out:)

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Hes a iron worker the poor guy probably can't read don't know why you have to make fun of him. You would of though the picture on the red label would of been enough, but I guess you should of went up to him and sounded it out for him. Flam·ma·ble

Vantage_TeS

Occupation
HE Operator. Surprise?
I thought Zombies were supposed to come out on Saturday not Wednesday?

But while the topic is reactive that pails probably been empty and cleaned out a long time ago. I know a couple welders that hold on to those nice metal pails because they are nice for dropping your rod ends into so they aren't all over the ground starting grass fires and poking holes in tires.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
They don't crumple up when you stand on them either:)