• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Saw a Zaxis 200 with a blade...

Iron Horse

i kinda have an emergency can anyone help i just bought a hitachi zaxis 200 lc and i am draining all the fluids and doing general maintenance i am having trouble draining the fuel out of it and i think the fuel in it has water in it can someone tell me how to do this

Sometimes you need to stick a thin Phillips screw driver up the hole after you undo the drain plug . Sediment blocks the hole and stops the flow . Undo it completely , sometimes there is a ball bearing on a seat that gets jammed .

Post a couple of times in the Test thread , after three posts you can start a thread of your own .:)

gasfield315c

Occupation
build gaswell locations in the steeper than a mule
i like tha kryptoklaw bucket/thumb combination and that slope packer attatchment on rocklands website

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Yeah that thumb idea is better than a stick mounted one I find them so heavy when I have to reach out with a full bucket. The biggest problem I have with the excavators with the dozer blades on them is that very few of them have a "float" mechanism on them. The "angle" blade idea would be nice too as a lot of the mini-excavators are starting to come with it and it could be real handy especially if you do any work during the winter and need to clear the snow before starting to dig.