1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Saving a thread

Discussion in 'Support' started by excavator, Dec 12, 2017.

1. excavator

excavator Senior Member

I as many others, having been watching and benefitting from "The JLG 40F boom lift dilemma" thread for many years. It is now up to 73 pages and is filled with a huge amount of valuable information that is not readily available anywhere else. I began printing it out but at page 4 I had 122 paper pages so decided that is not really an option and that did not include any pictures. Is there any other way to save pages such as this. I would hate to see all this information lost in the event of a major site crash. Thanks in advance.

2. hvy 1ton

hvy 1ton Senior Member

If you have Chrome, go to print page>Change Destination>Save as PDF. Edit: of course i didn't actually box the Change button.

SaveAsPDF.jpg

3. ol'stonebreaker

ol'stonebreaker Senior Member

retired
    Don't see why it can't be saved as PDF and then transferred to a flash drive.
    Mike

4. excavator

excavator Senior Member

Thanks guys, glad someone is more up on computers that I am.

5. Shimmy1

Shimmy1 Senior Member

Would be helpful to have the option of 40 messages per page like the old site.

mikebramel likes this.