• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

SANY Excavators

zhuxaioha

Sany Excavator

Also I can't understand why people choose to buy a foreign equipment, not the equipment produced by our country.
Maybe because cat or dossan is more well known than Sany?
But I must to say, equipment from different country has its own feature. as we all know, American and Germany equipment has a very high quality. but China is becoming stronger these years. and its machine has a more lower price. Why not to have a try? Maybe there will have a big surprise.

zhuxaioha

Also I can't understand why people choose to buy a foreign equipment, not the equipment produced by our country.
Maybe because cat or dossan is more well known than Sany?
But I must to say, equipment from different country has its own feature. as we all know, American and Germany equipment has a very high quality. but China is becoming stronger these years. and its machine has a more lower price. Why not to have a try? Maybe there will have a big surprise.

fiat41b

I have a 235 60' long reach on rent I'm impressed for this machine I have run the hell out of it on this particular job it has not missed a beat very fast machine and I have had it bogged down in the deep mud hole where its working 5 plus acre pond but it made it out every time.
might buy if I rent it to long lol. I will have to much in it 10,000 per mth.