• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

s130 bobcat acs 32-65 code

wayne weisflock

I have 2005 S130 started off with different code last year now 32-65 and everything I tried checked all wires unplugged sensors and checked getting 5.1V at all sensors and two actuator plugs as well . today machine won't start check fuel shut off solenoid (which I replaced in Jan). That has failed again waiting on new one . But I don't know if I should order the acs controller ?? I took a picture of it P/N 6682422. Anyone know what else I should be looking for? I checked all fuses machine has only 1800 hours on it. turn key on 3 beeps the acs light on and the code

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I have 2005 S130 started off with different code last year now 32-65 and everything I tried checked all wires unplugged sensors and checked getting 5.1V at all sensors and two actuator plugs as well . today machine won't start check fuel shut off solenoid (which I replaced in Jan). That has failed again waiting on new one . But I don't know if I should order the acs controller ?? I took a picture of it P/N 6682422. Anyone know what else I should be looking for? I checked all fuses machine has only 1800 hours on it. turn key on 3 beeps the acs light on and the code
Whats you serial number and email so I can send you some stuff.

wayne weisflock

SORRY FOR delay I changed out acs controller and that fixed it. I have a 5600 toolcat shut it down and the next day won't move has code 50-56 can communication error. week earlier won't shift into hi-speed code was the front speed sensor. I checked fuses changed ignition fuse and blew again.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
SORRY FOR delay I changed out acs controller and that fixed it. I have a 5600 toolcat shut it down and the next day won't move has code 50-56 can communication error. week earlier won't shift into hi-speed code was the front speed sensor. I checked fuses changed ignition fuse and blew again.
What is your serial number ?

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
That code is for a speed limiter I beleave .Whats your email ?