• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Rx-600e

griz

Occupation
equipment technician
The 600e is a awesome machine,with a 630 hp cummins it has plenty of power plus with the new guardian system most any problems can be solved or put you in the right direction for repairs.roadtec can monitor and diagnosis most problems you encounter with like moba, hydraulic and electrical.larger water tank ,fuel tank ,right front cut out so you can see the track and very quiet operation. lots more call your local salesman for a demo.

Toegrinder

Occupation
Milling Foreman
The 600e is a awesome machine,with a 630 hp cummins it has plenty of power plus with the new guardian system most any problems can be solved or put you in the right direction for repairs.roadtec can monitor and diagnosis most problems you encounter with like moba, hydraulic and electrical.larger water tank ,fuel tank ,right front cut out so you can see the track and very quiet operation. lots more call your local salesman for a demo.

Holy sales pitch

hahahaha @ ToeGrinder.....Griz is the salesman over there too, obviously hes got the gift. Hows that 12ft working out? I hear they aren't near as bad on fuel as the 2200. Those 600e are just like when roadtec came out with the 50b model, it kicked the **** out of all the other models for a year or so...same designers so I hear, ben and wade from millit, Charlie from Long Island.....go out for a plane ride and the tour of the plant...With CMI completely gone Roadtec should have gone a little further but I'm of the opinion that as the industry has changed the ideas placed on the people owning and running mills always boils down to cost control versus what works and what doesn't work.

Toegrinder

Occupation
Milling Foreman
12 ft is working great for the most part. One of the idler bearings on the cutter drive belt system has gone out twice in it's first 500 hours, the second one only lasted 100 hours...and it's a sealed bearing...all the 200 series are way better on fuel. I did 3 days of 13" asphalt/base mix milling and only used 70 gallons of fuel total

cripes @ terrified to try logging in but that's great to hear with that fuel thing, kept hearing all this blah blah and once again with the krauts, they made it right. 70 Gallons? don't leave it to the water boy to do fuel or you will never get an accurate count hahaha

griz

Occupation
equipment technician
No salesman here,been turning wrench's for 35 year's. toegrinder,, t&t has a 600 in denver i was just out there this summer. It's a good thing i don't live there them prairie dogs would be in trouble.