• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Russian sand extraction

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
dam that guy is brave walking around on that thing see how many of the footwalks already fallen though

Shaunrh

Occupation
Heavy duty fitter
You have to ask the question why was it all just parked.It is though they went home for the day and did not come back.

Scrub Puller

Yair . . . It always gets me that with systems and machines of that size and complexity one broken rope or relitively minor mishap can shut the whole operation down . . . it must have been a nightmare to maintain.

Cheers.

Buckethead

Occupation
Operator
Nice find! :drinkup I love old sandpits.Thought it was a bucketwheel excavator at first. Now that I look at it, it seems to have a chain of buckets on a boom, like a trencher. Usually you see that kind of dredge on a barge. Never seen one on cats, interesting.

Last edited: