• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

rumble strips

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
:eek:"volunteer job" i wouldn't volunteer to run that contraption if ya paid me to:Banghead

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
LoL, I used to operate an old Allis Chalmers HD-6 with stuck track links that didn't bounce that bad. Bounciest thing I believe I've ever seen. :D

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
:eek: When I spend 10 hours on a boat deep sea fishing, I rock back and forth for a few hours after. I couldn't image what that would feel like at the end of the day. Although it would run smoother with a round wheel on the front right...:D

Occupation
Foreman Welfle Inc
That looks like the worst thing ever! Looks more like punishment than anything! Sum engineers were really thinking when they came up with that contraption!

milling_drum

Occupation
asphalt mill operator (ret)
Miller have one in Atlanta too. I rumbled quite a bit with it. Hard to hold straight when that front tire is worn down.

Actually, the up and down motion put me to sleep almost...

andoman

:bouncegri :throwup :bouncegri :throwup :bouncegri :throwup :bouncegri :throwup :bouncegri :throwup

bean

Ive heard of people at rotomill who have had major health problems from running those damn things.