• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

RonG Has Passed

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
sorry to hear. just another reason to post/share knowledge and experience with others so it can be carried on and help others especially the younger generation

JPV

My condolences, I love hearing stories and seeing pictures of how they used to do it. He was awesome at sharing both and the fact that his experiences can always be found here to enjoy is really cool. He will be missed.

Williams Marine

Occupation
N/A
May he rest in peace, with the sound of Diesel engines warming up in the background.
Always had kind and positive words on this forum, you will be missed.

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
"Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis." loosely translated from Gaelic means the soul of the faithful be at the right of the lord.

It was with great sense of loss I learned of Ron's passing, though I never met or spoke to the man his post here were mandatory reading, He has left a legacy here for operators of the future.

Again my sincerest condolences to Ron's family.

Stock

ianoz

David ,My condolences to Rons Family and friends . He made a great contribution to the forum and will be missed by us all .

ETER

David, I am sorry for you and your family's loss...Though new to the HEF, I too have enjoyed Ron's words. It seems that roughly one in three of us will end up with the disease of cancer at some point, and surely for those that are visitors of this forum and are now in this fight personally, please don't stop. I realize that the disease does not discriminate, but for some reason it seems that it's always taking the good ones.
Warmest Regards, Bob

ih100

I remember Ron's kind words when my father died over six years ago. In return, to his family and friends, sorry for your loss.

Lashlander

Very sorry to her this. Although I never met him in person I thought of him as a friend. I will miss him.

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
Well that's sad news. Prayers for Ron's family and friends from Texas.

Randy88

Sorry to hear this, my sincere condolences for the family and thank you for letting us know.

bindian

Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Oh WOW. I was thinking I just read some of his posts. Then I remembered I am on page 280 of the excavators forum........posted way back in 2008. I'm pretty new here, but have came across a few of Ron's posts. I will search out his posts and threads to read for sure. Prayers and Condolences for his family and friends.
hugs, Brandi