• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Rock crushing sites?

sandnsnow

Occupation
adult babysitter
Does anyone know of rock crushing or screening sites? I am going to start screening and later crushing our own rock. (trying to cut costs). Also I think we could use a forum on here, there seems to be alot of knowledge in this area. :D

cummins05

I remember the whole its guna cut costs speech from my old man then it snow balled into millions of dollars of ellruss crushing gear and my dreaded full time job lol

I Agree i would like to see a Gravel crushing screening section

Blue Collar

I remember when i ran a crusher, its a great way to keep everything in-house and even sub yourself out to other companies, but you have to have good equipment to go do the job fast and get on to the next one or you wont make or save money. Down time is very expensive with a crushing operation. The only advice i would give is dont cheap out on the initial purchases and dont cut cost on up keep. The most important thing of course is to have the right people run it, maximum output equals maximum profit