1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

RIP My Sweet Girl

Discussion in 'Gone But Not Forgotten' started by typ4, Oct 6, 2020.

1. funwithfuel

funwithfuel Senior Member

Mechanic
    Sorry for your loss. I can't say anything to ease your pain. Make sure you and your wife are open with each other. I suspect you'll need one another like never before. Again, very sorry.

2. Welder Dave

Welder Dave Senior Member

I'm sure she's looking down and thanking you for everything you've done. Try to take comfort that she is at peace and is no longer suffering. So sorry for your loss.

3. AllDodge

AllDodge Senior Member

Sorry for your loss. May the merrories of the past help replace the pain of the present very soon

4. RTSmith

RTSmith Senior Member

Amateur demolition & dirt pusher
    Prayers to you and yours. You never get "over" losing a child, but it does eventually get easier to accept. Hang in there.

5. typ4

typ4 Well-Known Member

Equipment mechanic for a small company.
    Thank you all for the kind words.
    Being a good mechanic, I am devastated I couldnt fix this. I finally stopped beating myself up about that. May sound strange but by Damn I was put on earth to fix things. I have failed.
    And She is pain free. The only blessing I can find. I couldnt believe the amount of meds She was on before hospice and still in agony.

If I sound angry and confused,I am, and My awesome wife is too. We are there for each other as someone mentioned.
    Thanks Again All

6. Tarhe Driver

Tarhe Driver Well-Known Member

Comm. Real Est Appraiser-Retired cargo/helo pilot
    Typ4, I can't imagine your pain, but just consider for a moment that you did not fail. When the bird flies free, as we wish for all our children, its direction is totally up to its own decision and the wind. We can't control the wind.

God bless you all,

Neill

Tinkerer likes this.
  7. alco

alco Senior Member

I am so very sorry! I've lost many family members to cancer.

Please don't consider yourself a failure for not being able to fix her. Think of it this way, someone loves her enough to call her up sooner than we feel she should have gone.

8. 56wrench

56wrench Senior Member

my sincere and heartfelt condolences