• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Replacement Joysticks

aerolift

Anyone had luck with replacement Joysticks? Are there reliable, well built "knock offs" for sale? Please direct me to the distributor.

barklee

Hindley Electronics in Bowling Green Ohio is probably the best in our part of the country. Their number is 419-352-7110
or try equipment parts wholesale.

aerolift

Joysticks

Hindley Electronics in Bowling Green Ohio is probably the best in our part of the country. Their number is 419-352-7110
or try equipment parts wholesale.

They sell electronic joysticks. I need to find a supplier of daul axis cable operated joysticks (Skytrak style)

earlsnider801

i'm a new member and cant make a new post or don't know how to make a post. can someone tell me what i need to do to post
I have a problem with my 97 644 b the switch button doesn't tilt the carriage when pressed it still moves the whole sled forward
any recommendations would be helpfull

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win