• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Rental fellerbuncher..

Blacksmoke07

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
What do Rental cost run on a Fellerbuncher in your area per week/month?

natemcmurtrey

Occupation
field mechanic
General rental of feller bunchers doesn't happen very often. If you had a long good standing repor with a dealer than you might get one. I don't know what the cost would be either. Pretty spendy though if you can get a rental.

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
They will not rent Forestry Equipment here.You can't even rent a Dozer if you tell them it's going to cut timber.

Deere John

Occupation
Professional Forester
I've got three Tigercats - an 845 and two 822s. I would only consider hourly rental @$170.00 per hour, we supply everything including the operator. I've had people come in to rent our services, and invariably, they are not organized to put together a proper job where one could go by the ton for payment. They don't have the roads, skidding power or know what to do with the wood when it eventually gets to the side of the road. And there is always so much of the best wood they have ever seen available to be cut.......

An hourly rate cuts through all of that nonsense and disorganization.

orb353

Contact a logging equipment sales yard. Talk to the salesman and tell him you are interested in buying one. Lots of times they will let you demo the machine.