• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Reliable companys

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
No, but I would be fairly suspicious of this company, unless I went there and laid eyes on the machines. If you look at their equipment photos, it is obvious many were not taken anywhere near their sales lot. There is way too much green, and too many trees for those photos to be from Las Cruces, NM, or anywhere within a few hundred miles. Better be careful.

Testcar

Thx mowingman. I am having trouble verifing the company. Trying to get them on phone also. Company registration seems legit?? I ll keep investagating

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
Yes, but it was a company in a different location. I don't remember what the name of that company was.

joe--h

Looks like everything is about half the prices on machinery trader, what does that tell you?

Just more thieves wanting your money. I'm about 75 miles from Las Cruces and the landscape is nothing like any of those pictures, it's desert.

Joe H

joe--h

They're everywhere. Craigslist is full of them selling 4 wheelers, trailers, anything. Facebook too, half the sponsored ads are for stuff so cheap it wouldn't cover the postage and Facebook takes their money to run the ads.

Can't tell me they don't know it's a scam when it's free shipping on something that weights 100 pounds and costs only $50.

Joe H