• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Re-tread from Texas

blucllrplt

Hi all!

Was a member from 2012 as Dig_Texas until my divorce in 2013 which forced the sale of all my equipment. I was able to buy back my welding equipment and did mostly aluminum fabrication which seemed to pay the best. I’ve just recently started to repair some heavy and farm equipment when it can be brought to the shop as I’m not set up really well for mobile repairs (Have a Trailblazer 325 and torches but no portable air compressor for gouging and HD 1” impact guns.)

Joined the forum again as I always enjoyed running and fixing my equipment and the depth of knowledge I was able to get from the forum was always worth the read.

If anyone in the North Texas area needs some aluminum, stainless or thin gauge TIG work I’m always happy to help out. Have a lathe in the shop as well if you need some pins or bosses turned!