• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

RC30 no drive on RHS Help please

Chass

Occupation
Owner small earthmoving & landscape business
Ok had to replace inner drive sprocket on my rc30 (Right hand side) could not remove drive sprocket assembly off drive shaft, so had to remove nose cone off drive motor 8 or so allen key bolts pressed off the sprockert assembly no prob i replaced the seals while I had the nose cone off. fitted it back to machine I wanted to check to see if would drive well no good left side no problem but know the right side which i replaced seals does not drive, I did drive it into the workshop so it all work fine apart from the broken inner drive sprocket. please help any ideas????:Banghead:confused:

Chass

Occupation
Owner small earthmoving & landscape business
OK today I removed the brake (clutch) pack out from in the drive motor and the motor turns. so why would all of a sudden the brakes not releasing, do I put the brake pack in the motor and remove the vent line and seen if oil comes out when i move the lever. am i right in thinking the it needs oil pressure to release the brakes?

Does anyone have a hydraulic diagram?

Last edited: