• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

RayGo axle

Arlen L Aas

Friend has a 87 RayGo 420 C. Planetary shelled out. Can get everything for Planetary but the spindle. I've learned that RayGo bought out the inventory from Wagner tractor in 60s when Wagner quit or sold to John Deere.. It's likely that they used same Spicer ax as Wagner..but I dunno. Wondering what other equipment used that spicet ax so i can source ax or parts from junk yard. So far no luck. Can get Spicer number. RAYGO was bought out by Cat but no longer lists part. Thanks Arlen

Arlen L Aas

The part numbers we have:
Tag on Ax. Part number. We think it's Spicer. 53596NS
Axle tag serial number. P12-003416
Model # on ax 5-23-77 (likely a date of mfg)
Spindle part number RayGo 69020045
Spindle part number CAT 0775585
Spindle part number Spicer 007SP100
We can find all the other guts to the planetary from a Spicer Aftermarket source but that source can't provide the Spindle.
We are looking to find either the Spindle or information that would tell us what other application that ax was used in so we can buy a salvage complete ax. Thanks alot. Arlen in Minnesota